Lifestyle Full Service Interior Design
Tuscany Fine Furnishings provides “Lifestyle Full Service Interior Design,” encompassing a variety of design services, contemporary knowledge of our wide assortment of furniture collections, combined with Tuscany’s seasoned, educated CIDA, routinely published, award winning designers.
Meet Our Team of Talented Designers
Interior Designer and Owner
Schedule an appointment with one of our designers today!
Professionally Designed Showcase Displays Updated Weekly
Our Roswell, Georgia Showroom features 30 individual Showcase displays, each personally designed by one or more of our designers and updated weekly.
Lifestyle interior design incorporates lifestyle themes ranging from modern, contemporary, mid-century modern, casual, urban, traditional and transitional.
Whether your project is a small space, a single room or an entire floor in your home or office, our designers have the experience and expertise to service your lifestyle needs from floor to ceiling.
Interior Design Services
House Call Design Consultations
Our House Call Design Consultations involve onsite space planning, observing color coordination and integration with any existing wall colors, furnishings, wall art, accessories and area rugs.
About a month ago, I bought two chairs from you and I just wanted you to know they are perfect in the small room they had to go in and we love them! I especially want to say thank you to Peter for taking the time to create a make believe corner, so I could get a visual idea of how they would swivel next to my bookcase and window. He also went so far as to measure and place them on a rug, so I could get some idea of how they would look in my small area. Peter is a good designer and I thank him for taking all that extra time to make me feel comfortable with my purchase.
Leah and Terry Hammock, Suwanee, GA
My husband and I both just recently moved to Alpharetta GA from California. Going from a 1,750 sq. ft. home to a 6,710 sq. ft. home, we needed help with the furnishings. Peter and Riccardo helped us so much! They are both honest talented designers with integrity you don’t find in business these days. We both highly recommend buying your furnishings through them and Tuscany Fine Furnishings!
Robin and Richard Brown, Alpharetta, GA
Peter and team make shopping for furniture simple. They are helpful and provide great input without being overwhelming. One thing you get with them that isn’t possible at chain stores is that they are not opposed to you taking home furniture to test it out in your own space, before you buy! Also, it sounds like they sell most of the items right from their Showroom Floor. For me, that meant I took my 6 chairs home same day. No need to wait 8-12 weeks. The service I received here certainly makes this the very first place I will go next time I am furniture shopping.
Ryan Ingraffia, Canton, GA
We absolutely adore and appreciate Peter and Riccardo, not just for their exceptional designer skills but also for the warmth and commitment, they have shown to Steve and me over the years. In fact, I am bringing a new friend from Greenville to shop all things living room with them, in the next two weeks. Cannot say enough about them as well as their high quality, price competitive and Tuscany’s Showroom is always on trend!!! Driving from Greenville is a no brainer... no other store compares to the Tuscany experience.
Brenda and Steve Weyl, Greenville, SC
Peter is prompt, professional, pleasant and enjoyable to work with. He always worked around our schedule and communicated at all times. We always felt like he was listening to us which made the experience stress free. Peter was good working with our budget and incorporating furniture and pieces we already had into the design. We highly recommend Peter Benedetto. He is simply wonderful to work with!
Lori and Larry Payne, Johns Creek, GA
Each completed room has brought us great joy. What could have been a frustrating, stressful experience turned into a celebration as each piece was delivered and carefully put in place. Thank you, Peter, Riccardo and Tuscany!
Barbara & Ed Brown, Alpharetta, GA
What a great experience with Tuscany Fine Furnishings! Peter is professional, helpful, and he has both a keen eye for design and style, as well as an ear for listening to customer preferences. Love them!
Jamee Mionie, Cumming, GA
Your people were wonderful, patient and professional in their approach to satisfy my vision. I wanted to thank you, Peter and Ricardo for all the design services you have provided to beautify my entire home. Love you guys!
Beverly Wiley, Buckhead, GA
Showroom and Design Center Furniture Selection Process
- Tuscany Fine Furnishings Showroom features lifestyle focused, floor plan designed furnished settings for any room in your home or office.
- Experts at navigating our online furniture collections and helping clients expedite their selection process.
- Tuscany’s Design Center offers a wide collection of color coded fabric samples for convenient upholstery color, texture and grade selections, plus, a half dozen area rug sample racks are available for flooring color and texture coordination.
- 30 individual Showroom Showcase Displays including 3 dozen lighting fixtures and chandeliers hung for display and purchase.
- Preparation of proposals and contracts for all furnishings, design services, delivery and installation.
- Project budget management.
- Quality control over all Special Custom Order shipments, inspection, delivery and placement.
Installations May Include:
- Moving and/or removal of old furnishings.
- Professional placement of new furnishings pursuant to floor plan design.
- All wall art hung to specification.
- Mounting or hanging all light fixtures and chandeliers.
- Designer follow up house calls to place or setup accent pieces and accessories, bookcases, etc.
Additional Interior Design Services Available Upon Request
Remodeling Project Management (Kitchen, Bathroom, Etc.)
- Consultation on the selection of cabinets, counter tops, plumbing and lighting fixtures.
- Selection of interior and exterior finishes, wall paint colors, cabinets, outside walls and trimmings.
- Flooring and countertop selection and design consultation from tile, stone, granite, carpeting, hardwoods or laminates, areas rugs and more.
- Attending onsite construction planning meetings.
- Budget management.
- Project management through reconstruction, procurement of any new furnishings and placement of same.
- Custom fittings and measurements made to design.
- Selection and procurement for fabrics and suppliers for Window Treatment design builds.
- Project management, under client budgets, through final installation. Window Treatments are hung per design specifications.